1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
my blogging technique is staying gone for a while and then posting 20 posts persecond
I literally cannot tell you how insane it is that I’m moving to Los Angeles in 22 days. What the fuck is that! This is the craziest time in my life so far. I just wish harp would be there, by my side. I got this, though. I’m a strong lady. And I’ve got the power to kick ass in grad school. So watch out Cali, I’m coming.
Do you ever find some shit impossible to get your head around? Like you’re just certain it’s not happening and you can change it if you try..
Wow. I’ve never felt this way. Like my heart is actually digging a tunnel to escape my body. Harp is the best thing that ever happened to me. I swear to god, that we will find each other again and it will be just as beautiful. I’m moving to California for grad school. He’s going on a year long missionary trip to the Philippines where he won’t be using much technology. He told me he’d write letters. But a year is a long time. My heart shudders at this, but were both following our paths. We will meet up for lunch and things will be the way they will be.